The Afrikaanse Taalmuseum en -monument (ATM) is looking for a suitable candidate as Grounds Manager from 1 July 2016.
- Dinamic, self-driven and motivated
- Five years experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical, electrical and technical systems, as well as gardening
- Relevant post Matric qualification and good computer skills
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Implementation of measures, regulations and legislation
- Maintenance of buildings and infrastructure
- Maintenance and management of formal garden and fynbos area
- Management of capital works
- Effective budget management
- Management and development of human resources
- Staff transport
Applications: a full CV with at least 3 references must be sent to:
The Director, ATM, PO Box 498, Paarl by 14 May 2016.
Enquiries: Jack Louw at tel 021 872 3441.
If no feedback is received after one month, application was unsuccessful.