Reference number: ATM 03
The Afrikaanse Taalmuseum en -monument (ATM) is looking for a suitable candidate as Gardener starting on 1 November 2017.
- Dynamic, self-driven and motivated
- Three years’ experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge and experience of gardening and environmental protection
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Maintenance of site, gardens and fynbos area
- Assist with basic maintenance jobs
Send application with a complete CV and at least 2 contactable references before or on 15 September 2017 to:
The Director, ATM, PO Box 498, Paarl or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Michelle Visagie on 021 872 3441 or email@example.com
If no feedback is received after one month, your application was unfortunately not successful.