Reference number: ATM 02
The Afrikaanse Taalmuseum en -monument (ATM) in Paarl is looking for a suitable candidate as Assistant: Events and Communication starting on 1 November 2017.
- Dynamic, self-driven and motivated
- Three years’ experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge and experience of public relations and organising of events
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Assist with organising and marketing of public programmes
- Handle the administration for events
- Liaise with suppliers and strategic partners
- Post information/newsflashes on social media
Send application with a complete CV and at least 2 contactable references before or on 15 September 2017 to:
The Director, ATM, PO Box 498, Paarl or firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Michelle Visagie on 021 872 3441 or email@example.com
If no feedback is received after one month, your application was unfortunately not successful.