The Afrikaanse Taalmuseum en -monument (ATM) invites suitable candidates to apply for the position as Temporary Cleaner. Appointment date: 1 June 2017
• Experience and contactable references
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in Afrikaans
• Own cellphone
• Available to work every second weekend, on public holidays and as relief during the week
Cleaning and general assistant activities to ensure a high standard of visitor experiences:
• Cleaning of site and buildings according to a schedule
• General neatness of site and buildings
• Report structural problems
• Preparations for and cleaning up after functions
Closing date: 24 May 2017
Applications must be sent to: The Director, ATM, PO Box 498, Paarl 7620
Enquiries: Michelle Visagie at tel 021 872 3441.
If no feedback is received after one month, application was unsuccessful.